Live Video, Inc. is involved in all global aspects of the Broadcast, Multimedia Entertainment, R&D, and the advanced technology industries including: Television, Film, Radio, Satellite, Internet, Producing, International Casting in all languages and dialects, Translations, ADR/Looping, Sound Design, Video Game, Proof of Concept, Funding, Intellectual Property design, Post Production, Distribution, Publishing, Special Effects, Animation, Virtual Reality, Production, Social Media, Viral Marketing, Audio - Video - Film Editing, Direction, Concept Development, Branding, Public Relations, Marketing, Sales, Recording Arts and Sciences, international consulting. With a global footprint and a key network of international partners, Live Video, Inc. is able to help you turn your dream project into reality. The Live Video, Inc.
Members of the Live Video Inc. [LVI] team have been involved in dynamic entertainment and corporate projects globally in all aspects. Live Video Inc. is currently producing several major Hollywood films in addition to finding backing for several companies in the U.S. and Internationally ranging from the green auto industry to gourmet food products.
If you would like to know more about our current projects, for submissions, or to arrange a meeting; please feel free to contact us via email to email@example.com. For complete submission requirements, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line: "Submission Requirements", also include a brief one page on the project you would like to submit. Only properly registered projects, companies, concepts, etc. should be submitted by the authorized owner, and/or agents. No third party submissions will be accepted.
For Casting and Auditions, submit to email@example.com with the Subject Line "Casting and Auditions" [and the project name if any]. Include your credits, resume, bio, head shot[s], video clips [windows media files,
Filing a Complaint
Published in June 2008
- Violation of a law, rule, or regulation;
- Gross mismanagement;
- A gross waste of funds;
- An abuse of authority; and/or
- A substantial and specific danger to public health or safety.
- The Special Counsel may order an agency head to investigate and report on the disclosure;
- After the investigation, the Special Counsel may send the agency’s report, the whistleblower’s comments, and the Special Counsel's determination as to the completeness and apparent reasonableness of the agency report, to the President and congressional oversight committees; and
- The information transmitted to the President may be made public on OSC's website.
CIVIL RIGHTS DIVISION
ABOUT THE DIVISION
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT (P.L. 89-487)
- Comments or Questions about Specific Industries or Events
- How We Handle Your Complaint
- Criminal Antitrust Leniency Program for Companies and Individuals
- What are the names of companies, individuals, or organizations that are involved?
- How do you believe they have violated the federal antitrust laws? (For details on federal antitrust laws, see Antitrust Laws and You.)
- Can you give examples of the conduct that you believe violates the antitrust laws? If so, please provide as much detail as possible.
- What is the product or service affected by this conduct? Where is the product manufactured or sold, or where is the service provided?
- Who are the major competitors that sell the product or provide the service?
- What is your role in the situation in question?
- Who is harmed by the alleged violations? How are they harmed?
|Citizen Complaint Center|
950 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20530
- The CCC creates a record of the information that you provided.
- The CCC conducts a preliminary review of your
complaint forpossible antitrust violations.
- If your complaint raises sufficient concern under the Federal antitrust laws, the CCC refers it to the appropriate Division legal staff where additional research may lead to a formal investigation into the reported conduct.
- If the Division needs more information, we will contact you typically within one month of submitting your complaint. Due to the confidential nature of Division investigations, you will not be notified if we open an investigation.
Choose an insurance carrier who will be there for you
- Look for a local company with the strength of a national carrier. In other words, a company that feels small, but has the expertise and resources of an industry leader. Take a look at Travelers.Travelers offers:
- More than 12,000 claim professionals strategically positioned across the country and more than 100 points of service to respond quickly to routine and catastrophic claims
- Employees, expertly trained at Travelers Claim University, to inspect your property in the event of a loss
- Catastrophe response teams and
vansthat mobilize fast in the event of a severe weather event or disaster
- 550 medical resources who work hand in hand with claim professionals to provide medical assistance if you or someone is injured on your property
- Lawyers on staff with an average tenure of 20 years to defend against litigation
- 750 risk control specialists whose expertise is shared with customers to help them keep their homes and businesses safe
- Look for a company that’s fast and accurate. Damage to your property can be an inconvenience at the least and life-altering at the worst. Getting assistance and an accurate damage estimate quickly is a must so you can get back to normal fast. And if someone has been injured on your property, you want them to receive expert care as quickly as possible. Take a look at Travelers.Travelers:
- Offers 24/7 claim
reportingwith after-hours emergency response teams that can be on site within hours after the report of a serious loss; the average speed of answer is less than 20 seconds, even during the highest volume days
- Sends 2/3 of property claim customers payment within the first week
Hasfive self-contained Mobile Claim Offices that enable Travelers to set up an office anywhere in the country immediately following a large event
- Reimburses, through its subrogation team, 55 percent more deductible dollars to customers than the industry average*
- Has a high-severity claim team with members who have an average of 25 years of experience
- Offers 24/7 claim
- Look for an insurance carrier with a high customer satisfaction rating. You purchase insurance for peace of mind. What better assurance is there than hearing
that other customershave received just that? Take a look at Travelers.Travelers:
- Surveys customers following their claim experience to ensure they’re fully satisfied – and to learn what we can do better+
- Has a good reputation; nine of 10 customers who have had a claim would recommend Travelers to others+
- Provides customers with a higher level of service that includes assistance finding mitigation services, hotel accommodations, and even tree removal and
roof-tarpingin certain severe events
Travelers will be there when you need us
Rebuilding a dream
Just tell us what happened and we'll take it from there
- Works for auto accidents, vehicle damage, glass damage, roadside service and more
- Usually takes just 5 minutes
- Enables you to schedule a repair immediately (when eligible)
- Choose the best description:If only your windshield or window glass is chipped, cracked or broken use our Glass Only report instead.
Choose the best description: