Friday, November 13, 2009

And the Gemini Awards VO goes to.....

And the Gemini Awards VO goes to.....


Hello everyone….welcome to some of you who haven’t heard from me until now
For those of you on our newsletter list - I have a JAM packed newsletter coming your way, but things just keep getting busier…I can’t complain.

I’d first like to take a moment and send out our well wishes to the Fraley Family.  Pat Fraley is hands down one of the top VO Coaches and talent in our industry and he’s recently suffered a great loss.  The loss of his 24 year old Son Pappy!  Pat our heart goes out to you and your family in this trying time.  You are an amazing man and have been through so much.  You are strong and have a strong Voice family.  We are all with you in spirit and in heart.  If there is anything we can do, please reach out to us anytime.

It seems a shame to go from something so tragic, to something celebrative…but I must put the spirits back on high!  Well at least my spirits are this week.  I have had A VERY busy Oct/Nov and it just keeps getting busier.  It’s rare I announce my Voice bookings (only due to lack of time really) but this is one of those rare occasions I’d love to share with the world. 


Please help me celebrate as I voice the 2009 Gemini Awards – Live from Calgary, Alberta, Canada.     
Saturday, Nov 14th, 2009

You can catch the show on Global TV www.GlobalTV.com and/or Showcase – www.showcase.ca  9 pm ET/PT. 




The Gemini Awards are Canada’s Golden Globes/Academy Awards.  This is a prestigious opportunity and I’m more than honored to be participating.  Special thanks go out to Joe Novak or Joe Media.  Without whom I’m sure this opportunity would not be possible.  Thanks Joe!

Don’t miss the opening of the show….You will hear me announcing live!

Thanks for listening and thank you for your continued support, celebrations, belief and trust

All my best
Deb Munro

My Voice, Your Way!

Industrial narration


 
I wanted to share with you an industrial film I recently voiced that was just awarded the Golden EDI, the highest trophy for Switzerland's commercial and corporate films.
If you have eight minutes, check it out.
I think it turned out pretty good.
 
Sincerely,
Marc Cashman
661-222-9300
 

No comments: