Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thank You John Gehron

Thank You John Gehron

Thank you for John for the best lesson of my life. Today I saw someone in in pain; and thanks to you, the message might have helped:

On a side bar about: "She never ever returned the favor", yes it has happened to me. I gave up wasting time worrying about who I've helped and what they did in return for me. It's Karma. It's not what I get back, it's only about what I give.

Over 20 years ago, I made a promise [that I keep to this day] to John Gehron [then at WLS - ABC, Chicago]. It was a simple request John made:

"If I open the doors for you, when you spot talent, do the same for them!"

At the time, I did not realize the magnitude of that request. However, I have always kept that promise. John in later years opened the door to my career at ABC, CBS & many other places. "Thank you John, for the best lesson of my life! Thank you God, for putting John in my life." Hope this helps the sting.

"The Voice Of Experience"

Wishing you the best,

Kurt Kelly
, Professional Voice Artist - Actor

Live Video, Inc. ©®
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3470753/
Represented by TGMD Talent Agency
323-850-6767

No comments: